Planning a babymoon can be hard - you don't know how you're going to feel or when the best time to take that getaway may be. You may also have the added stress of organizing care for a child or pet. However, planning some fun activities that you and your spouse enjoy will help ensure you have a great trip!
Here are 5 tips to plan tennis or pickleball into your babymoon!
1. Find a resort with a tennis court OR ensure local parks have open courts
2. Determine if you will need your rackets and balls or if you can rent
3. Find an outfit that you feel comfortable moving in (we can help you with that!)
4. Play together a few times before your trip to understand how to adapt your game for you growing teammate-on-board
5. Give yourself grace! If you're not feeling great the day you play, switch to pickleball or just play volley's at the net
An added perk of our maternity tennis dress is it works great for a day at the beach as well! Enjoy yourself on your babymoon!